- Orphans and Vulnerable Children care and education.
- Girls education.
- Support to rural schools.
- Trainings of disadvantaged rural youths on vocational knowledge and practical skills for employment as well as economic and human development in the rural areas.
- Building of Northern Uganda Men's Resources Center (NUMREC).
- Trainings at Northern Uganda Men's Resources Center (NUMREC) to promote gender equality and women empowerment, prevention of Gender Based Violence in the rural areas of Northern Uganda. Uniting rural men and women to eradicate violence and become peace makers.
- Educating on issues that affect community life and creating a stronger sense of community spirit.
Orphans and Vulnerable Children Care program
Welcome to Uganda